7th Indian Vis Pre-Moot (24th–26th Feb, 2017) Jindal Global Law School(JGLS).
Deadline: 31st Dec., 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Jindal Global Law School, in association with the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris (ICC), will host the 7th Indian Vis Pre-Moot (24th – 26th February, 2017) for the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition.
The event is being organized to provide teams an opportunity to gain experience before highly qualified arbitrators and hone their skills prior to the official rounds in Honk Kong and Vienna. Participants will have the opportunity to practice and polish their arguments in front of experienced arbitrators, members of the ICC, and experts in the field with experience at previous editions of the Vis Moot.
Participants will have the opportunity to be a part of the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) (24th February, 2017). The session will be centred around topics complementary to this year’s Vis Moot Problem and is aimed at addressing unsettled questions in international arbitration.
- The 7th Indian Vis Pre-Moot will be held from 24th – 26th February, 2017. A detailed program for the Pre-Moot with all relevant information will be sent to all registered teams in the beginning of 2017.
- The registration form for the same can be found here
Please note that each institution must register only once. If there are two separate teams participating in the Vienna and Hong Kong rounds and both teams are interested in participating in the pre-moot, both teams should register together within the same form.
- Participation is free and there is no registration fee. Accommodation for a select number of participating teams will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Assistance in arranging accommodation will be provided to all other teams upon request.
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 31st December, 2016 (Indian Standard Time).
- To register, kindly send a completed registration form to email@example.com
Please write back to us in case of any queries or concerns. We look forward to be welcoming you on our campus.
Indian Vis Pre-Moot Organizing Committee
Moot Court Society, Jindal Global Law School
Vasudev Devadasan: +91 8397056183
Raghuveer Nath: +91 9711144960
For Full Notification, other Information CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org