Call for Papers:
Seminar on Affordable Housing
@ National Law University Delhi (NLUD)
Submit by July 30
The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) established in 2008 by Act No.1 of 2008 of National Capital Territory of Delhi, is one of the law universities in India. They offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Centre for Tax Laws was established in 2018 with the active support of Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor of National Law University, Delhi with the objective of promoting research in taxation laws (direct and indirect taxes), both from an academic perspective as also from a practical standpoint.
About the Seminar
National Law University Delhi along with Centre for Tax Laws is organising National Seminar on Affordable Housing: Building Inclusive Society for the 21st Century India on September 14-15, 2019.
Objectives of the seminar
The objectives of this National Seminar is thus to understand the policy and other aspects including the structural and functional dynamics of affordable housing.
Accordingly, the outcome of the Seminar would facilitate the organizers, participants and other stakeholders to make legislative and policy interventions to bring about positive social and legal transformation. This Seminar would also provide an excellent opportunity for the participants to put across their own views and exchange ideas in order to have a holistic understanding of the subject matter.
- Development and Challenges of Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate Property and Regulators
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism in Real Estate Industry
- Digitization of Land Records and Effect on Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate Industry: A Heaven for Tax Evasion
- Real Estate Sector under Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Home Loan Industry and Affordable Housing
- Pradhanmantri Shahri Evam Gramin Awas Yozna
- Affordable Housing Fund in National Housing Bank
- Blockchain Technology and Transformation in Real Estate Sector
- Real Estate Developers and Affordable Housing Schemes
- Affordable Housing and Inclusive Society: 21st Century India
- Affordable Housing in Smart Cities
- Sustainable Affordable Housing
The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive. Papers can be submitted on other themes related to the main theme of the Seminar.
Well researched original papers and case studies are invited from academics/scholars, researchers, bar & bench, non-state actors and students.
Only one co-author is permitted. Co-author is also required to pay registration fees. All research papers shall be scrutinized through blind review of Editorial Board. All papers shall be subjected to anti-plagiarism software ‘TURNITIN’. Selected papers may be published in the form of a book with ISBN number.
Guidelines for Seminar Paper
The authors/presenters should apply research skills and use appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic and not their more than 4000 words (3000–4000 words is appreciable).
It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. Footnotes should follow uniform Blue Book style of citation. At the top of the abstract and paper, the Author should give Name, E-mail ID, contact number and Name of the Institution.
The research paper shall be submitted to the organisers of the seminar at firstname.lastname@example.org.Papers received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained.
- Abstract Submission 30 July 2019
- Approved Abstract Notification 05 August 2019
- Submission of Complete Papers 25 August 2019
- Notification of Approved Papers 05 September 2019
- Teachers/Professionals Rs. 3000/-
- Scholars/Students Rs. 2000/-
Accommodation will not be provided by the organisers to the participants. No TA/DA will be paid to the participants. Registration Fee can be submitted at any time on or before 13 September 2019.
Certificate for actual participation and presentation shall be issued after completion of the event or will be mailed to the participants. No certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of registration fee at any stage.
Dr. Prem Chand (+91 9278888608, email@example.com)
Ms. Preeti Lakhera (+91 9871115124, firstname.lastname@example.org)