Magma M-Scholar Program for Law students
The M-Scholar program has been key in ensuring that there is no impediment on the path to pursuing quality education from a prestigious institute. The scholarship program has enabled to expand academic horizons and set on a path of economic development and sustainability.
M-Scholar was launched by Magma Fincorp in 2015 and offers the scholarship to meritorious students from economically disadvantaged families. Over the last 4 years, students who have benefitted from the scholarship program have landed plum jobs in the big-ticket public sector and private organizations in key positions.
The company announces the launch of M-Scholar 2019, which will provide scholarships to 100 deserving students for higher education at the undergraduate level.
- The student must be a citizen of India
- Maximum age of applicant as on 15th August 2019 – 20 years
- The scholarship will be granted to students for 3-year degree courses in the general stream or 4 years of professional/ specialized courses in engineering, medical, law, etc.
- The applicant should have secured a minimum of 80% marks in the school passing outboard exam (class XII) in their respective state boards.
- Students from families having a monthly household income of less than Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) are eligible.
Interested and eligible students can send their application to the office of Magma Fincorp Ltd.
with the following documents:
1. Application letter seeking to be enrolled in the scheme
2. Attested photocopy of the Class XII mark sheet
3. Set of two passport photographs
4. Age proof (School certificate/ Admin card)
5. Address proof and Identity proof
6. Income certificate of parent (Monthly Household Income must be Rs. 10,000/ or less per
7. College admission proof (for the undergraduate course)
8. Bank account details
9. Character Certificate from School last attended
Address for application
Corporate Communications Department
Magma Fincorp Ltd.
Tower 4A, Ecospace Business Park,
Ambuja Realty Campus, New Town, Kolkata- 700156. West Bengal
Phone Number: 7044033714
Email ID: [email protected]