Call for Papers: Jus Imperator [Vol 2, Issue 4, ISSN Number 2456-9666]: Last Date: June 15
The Journal is a quarterly, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2456-9666) publication of Jus Imperator. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law and management.
Jus Imperator is calling for research papers, articles and book reviews on law and management from students, academicians, advocates, and research scholars professionals.
Theme: Candidate can select any theme
- Special Articles: any topic related to law and management (2000 words)
- Short Articles: 1000 words
- Book Review: Any new book launched relating to law and management 2,000 words
- Original Research Articles: both imperative and theoretical
- Review Articles: Review on any topic with proper justification
- Short Communications: maximum of 3000 words
- Case study
Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
Last date for submission: 15th June 2019
E-Certificate will be issued via E-mail.
Best research paper or article or case comment will get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as “Intern Editor” and “Intern Researchers”
Submission Procedure and fees
Author mail their papers or articles on our email lawjournal.jusimperator[at]gmail.com
- Single author: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-author: Rs. 1200/-
Co-authorship is restricted up to two authors.
For more details, authors can also WhatsApp on 8349076187.
The facebook link is here.
The website link is here.