JOB @Manipur Judicial Service Grade III @ High Court of Manipur, Imphal: Apply by June 27
About the Organisation
The Manipur High Court is the High Court of the state of Manipur, India. It was established in March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Imphal, the capital of Manipur.
High Court of Manipur is opening job post of the following
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade – lll (Regular Vacancy): 4 Vacancies
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade – lll (Vacancy is subject to the creation of post by the
- Government of Manipur in compliance of the Judicial Order dated 16.01.2019 passed by the High Court of Manipur in PIL No. 9 of 2015): 4 Vacancies
Recruitment and conditions of service shall be governed by the Manipur Judicial Service Rules, 2005 as amended from time to time.
Imphal, Manipur, India
- Must be a holder of a degree in law of a recognized University.
- The candidate must have the knowledge or the state official Language.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
How to apply?
Online registration and submission of applications will be applicable between 10th June to 27th June on the website, here.
Download of the Admit Card: 17.07.2019
For official notification, Click Here