Call for Blogs
: LexGaze – Laws Regulating Startups.
[No Publication Fee] Submission on a Rolling Basis.
LexGaze is a group of people coming together with an aim to provide legal assistance to people.
The team was formed with the goal of providing value to society and the people in need. The organization also strives to impart knowledge among the common people about the various contemporary legal issues around them and at the global level through their blogs.
About the Blog
The main theme of the blog is ‘Laws Regulating Startups and Business Across the World’. The Blog showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law regulating startups, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge.
It is an endeavour of the Blog to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1500 words.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the LexGaze Blog.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the LexGaze Blog.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to LexGaze. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
How to Submit
Entries should be mailed to email@example.com with the subject “Submissions for Blog”.
There is no submission deadline. LexGaze is currently accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
For any queries, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rishabh Shukla (+91-8668388330)