3rd R U Singh Memorial Literary Events
@ Faculty of Law,Lucknow University
: Registrations Open.
About the organisation
University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution in India. The faculty in pursuit of academic excellence purposes to organize the International Conference on Arbitration and Conciliation: Challenges And New Horizon Law on 20th October 2019.
About the Literary Events
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organising 3rd Edition of R U Singh Memorial National Level Literary Events. It includes the following:
- Article Writing Competition
- Debate (Hindi)
- Quiz (Hindi)
- Poster Making
- Judgment Writing
- Bill Drafting
- Socio-Legal Film Making Competition
Students from all Colleges and Universities Across India are allowed to participate. Students of Lucknow University are also allowed to participate.
- Each participant shall get a participation certificate.
- Winners and runner up’s shall be given a certificate of merit and medals
- There shall be consolation prizes
- Prize distribution ceremony shall be held in the Juris Hall at 02:30 P.M.
The registration form is here.
- Article Writing Each Student Rs 100.
- Debate (Hindi) Each Student Rs 100.
- Quiz (Hindi) Each Student Rs 100.
- Poster Making Each Student Rs 100.
- Judgment Writing Each Student Rs 100.
- Bill Drafting Each Student Rs 100.
- Socio Legal Film Making Competition Each Team Rs 500.
Payment shall be made in cash or through paytm: 7905610778
Email: [email protected]).
Assistant Professor: Dr. Harishchandra: Organising Secretary
Mobile number: 9936744665
Saksham Agarwal: Student Convenor
Vinay Yadav: Student Co-convener
Mobile number: 7905610778 and 9453490539
Sachin Verma: Student Co-convenor
Mobile number: 9120671865