Intellectual Property Rights: Training & Workshop-April 13 (Friday), Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
Siddhartha Law College and Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) are co-organizing a one-day Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights-Law, Policy and Procedures” on 13th April (Friday) at Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
Online Registration Fees: Rs. 1200/- per participant (Hurry- Limited seats left).
Overview of Workshop:
The workshop will cover 6 sessions, namely:
Session 1) Introduction to IPRs,
Session 2) Patents: Legal Requirements. Procedure of Filing & Litigation trends,
Session 3) Trademarks: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends,
Session 4) Copyrights: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends,
Session 5) Geographical Indication: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends;
Session 6). Global Career Opportunities in IPRs.
Who should attend?
Realizing immense commercial benefits of IPRs in all businesses, industry, academics & professions, the Government of India has mandated IPR awareness programs at all levels of education and profession (National IPR Policy, 2017). This IPR workshop is must for all students (Law, Engineering, Sciences, Medicine, MBAs, Commerce, Arts stream), Corporate Employess of all businesses, such as MNCs, corporates, Small & Medium Enterprises (SME), Academicians, In-House Lawyers, Chartered Accoutants, Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Managers, Senior Corporate Executives, IT and Pharmaceutical Professionals, Doctors, Compliance Professionals and anyone who is professionally interested in the feild of Intellectual Property Rights.
Benefits of attending the workshop:
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working experience.
- IALM industry recognized certification to all participants, including faculty and students.
- A networking opportunity with top industry leaders, academicians and professionals.
- Rs. 1000/- Discount coupon on IALM courses to all participating students
- 5 Quiz-Winners to be awarded with free IALM course relevant for the participating students
- Lunch for all paid participants.
- A free e-book to all participating members.
Registration form available at (Hurry): Click Here
Also, you can write us anytime for any clarification & doubt at email@example.com or can call Mr. Meahul Roy at +919716118420