Intellectual Property Rights: Training & Workshop-April 10 (Tues), New Delhi
IALM and Jamia Milia Islamia organizes a one-day training workshop on Intellectual Property Rights IPRs. Highly useful and unique program for all students, professionals, engineers, businesses owners, corporate employees, lawyers, chartered accountants and Government employees.
Online Registration Fees: Rs. 1200/- per participant (Hurry- Limited seats left).
Topics covered in the workshop:
1) Introduction to IPRs
2) Patents: Legal Requirements. Procedure of Filing & Litigation trends
3) Trademarks: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends
4) Copyrights: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends
5) Geographical Indication: Legal Requirements, Procedure of filing & Litigation trends
6) Trade Secrets: How are Trade Secrets protected?
Benefits of attending the training workshop:
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working exeprience.
- IALM industry recognized certification to all participants, including faculty and students.
- A networing opportunity with top industry leaders, academcians and professionals.
- Rs. 1000/- Discount coupon on IALM courses to all participating students
- 5 Quiz-Winners to be awarded with free IALM course relevant for the participating students
- Lunch for all paid participants.
- A free e-book to all participating members.
Registration form available at (Hurry): Click Here
Also, you can write us anytime for any clarification & doubt at email@example.com or can call Mr. Meahul Roy at +919716118420