Research Internship Program for Law Students
Urban Environmental Policies.
Stipend: Rs 2000
Deadline: 5th July, 2019
Research Internship Program on Urban Environmental Policies
LexQuest Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation, striving to make Public Policy an inclusive process, while upholding the democratic ideals enshrined in our Constitution.
Duration of Internship:
45 Days (8th July, 2019-21st August, 2019)
Deadline for Application:
5th July, 2019
Any student or professional with relevant training or exposure in the fields of law or public policy, is eligible to apply for the opportunity.
The tasks will primarily include research and writing about the laws and policies pertaining to environment and urbanisation.
Expectations from Intern:
- Basic research skills.
- Proficiency in written English.
- Adherence to timelines and guidelines provided for any given task.
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation at the successful completion of the Internship Program.
- Exposure in the realm of Environmental Law and Policy in India.
- Launchpad for potential career opportunities in the field of Environmental Law and Policy.
- Learn collaboration, coordination and networking for immersive research.
- Get free access to the environmental law and policy programs organised by us.
How to Apply?
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91-8448922751