Rayat College of Law, Railmajra, Punjab: Model United Nations (7th-8th April 2017): Deadline: 1st April 2017
Rayat College of Law, Railmajra, Punjab announces the RCLMUN Conference 2017 to be held on April 7 and 8 at the college premises.
Committees and Agenda
- United Nations General Assembly: Prevention of Transnational Crime
- United Nations Human Rights Council: Protecting and Promoting Human Rights to Prevent and Counter Violent Extremism
- United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs: Tackling the Latin American Drug Cartels
The background guides for all the committees are available on this link.
- Delegate fee for the conference is Rs 700.
- The fee is payable by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Principal, Rayat College of Law”, payable at Ropar.
- The institutional delegation registration form is available here.
- The last date for registration is April 1.
For more information, contact:
Dr Charu Dureja, Assitant Professor of Law at 9888940621
Email: [email protected]
The individual registration form is available CLICK HERE
For Full Brochure CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]