Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging Trends in Corporate & Taxation Laws in India (Nadia, West Bengal): Deadline: 30th April 2017
Netaji Subhas Open University is organising a conference at Nadia, West Bengal on Emerging Trends in Corporate & Taxation Laws in India.
Original and high quality research papers are invited on the following themes.
- Companies Act 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility under Companies Act 2013
- Comparative study of Companies Act 1956 and 2013
- Effect of Companies Act on financial reporting
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Importance & significance
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST in India
- Usefulness of GST
- Comparison between currents Indirect Taxes and GST
Guidelines for submitting the paper
- All papers must be in English and be 3000 words
- The Review Committee reserves the right to edit or to reject any material submitted without assigning any reason to the author.
- Paper should typed in MS Word in A4 size paper in Times Roman, font size 12 (for heading and title 14pts)
- Papers will be accepted only through e-mail at email@example.com.
- Author should mention their full name, address, affiliation along with contact number and e-mail ID.
- The selected papers will be published in Volume with ISBN after blind review.
- The last date of submission paper with abstract (250 words) is 30th April 2017.
For Official Notification CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org