Professor & Assistant Professor [LAW]
@ Central University of Jharkhand :
Apply by April 12
About the organisation
The Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is a Central University of India, established by an act of Indian Parliament (Act no. 25 of 2009) in 2009. The President of India assented this act on 20 March 2009. The university is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is opening job posts of Professor and Assistant Professor at their Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law Department.
Number of Vacancies
Professor: 01 (one)
Associate Professor: 01 (one)
Brambe Rd, Brambe, Jharkhand 835205
An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGClisted journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/ disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years‘ experience.
- A good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
How to apply
Interested candidates have to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM made available on the university website following the instructions given therein before the last date of application. The hard copy of the online application along with:
- Self-attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste;
- Duly filed in Academic/Research Score Sheet; Appendix II, Table 2.
- Declaration Form;
- Endorsement by the Employer; and
- University copy of Bank Challan
Should reach to the following address till 17th April 2020 from SPEED POST/REGISTERED POST.
[HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM MUST REACH WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME, ELSE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.]
To: The Registrar Recruitment Cell Central University of Jharkhand Ratu- Lohardaga Road Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205 (Jharkhand)