Online National Quiz
Contract Law by Kanuni Sahara:
Register by April 3
About the Organisation
KS (KANUNI SAHARA) LEGAL EXPERT is a full law service firm. Kanuni Sahara located in Indian Capital, at New Delhi.
About the Quiz Competition
Kanuni Sahara is organizing an Online National Quiz on Contract Law. The quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Lawyers.
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Contract Law Quiz organized by Kanuni Sahara. On 5th April 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Landmark Judgements.
Cash Prize of Rs 5,000 for winners.
Our Quiz is organized under the supervision of Supreme Court Layers.
Now more and more number of winners will be awarded and those who perform best will get the cash prize and every participant will be provided participation certificate.
The Indian Contract Act, 1872 prescribes the law relating to contracts in India and is the key act regulating Indian contract law. The Act is based on the principles of English Common Law. It is applicable to all the states of India. It determines the circumstances in which promises made by the parties to a contract shall be legally binding. Under Section 2(h), the Indian Contract Act defines a contract as an agreement which is enforceable by law.
- Participation certificate and memento will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.2500/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.1500/-, memento & Certificate of excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded Cash prize of Rs.1000, memento and certificate of excellence.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit + medal.
Format of Quiz
Quiz will be online; Question paper will include the question in different formats, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers.
The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 50 questions
- Time will be of 40 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 mark & there will be no negative marking.
- The result will declare on 12th April 2020.
|Last Date of Registration||03rd April 2020|
|Contract Law Quiz||05th April 2020 (07.00 PM)|
|Results of Finals||12th April 2020|
Note: Hard copy of Certificate for all Participant will be provided.
- Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at this link or on the website.
- Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
A nominal fees of Rs. 300/-
The registration link is here.
Call/WhatsApp: +91 7303045415
E-mail: [email protected]