Online Legal Essay Competition by A.C.TIWARI & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
Submission Deadline – 2nd JUNE
ABOUT THE COMPETITION AND ASSOCIATION
A.C. Tiwari&Associaes cordially invite application for our annual online legal essay competition, 2019.The firm gives the participants incredible opportunity to earn prize money worth 3K and the winners get an opportunity to intern at our law firm.
Topics For Essay Competition
The author may choose any one topic from the following:
- Adultery Law in India
- Crypto-currency and it’s Legal Status in India
- Tortious liability of Oil companies over spillage and land/water pollution
- Freedom of speech and expression
Participation Procedures &Guidelines
- The event will be an online competition.
- It shall be open to all Law students and non–law students.
- The last date for submission of the write-up is on 2nd June, 2019.
- The results shall be declared and a confirmation shall be made to the prize winners via email.
The results shall be declared on 9th June, 2019.
All the participants are requested to register by CLICKING HERE
- Rs. 300 for Single author and Rs. 500 for Co-author.
- [Payable by NEFT/IMPS @ Oriental Bank of Commerce;
- A/C No: 09142191020526;
- IFSC Code: ORBC0100914;
A/C Holder: Mrs. SurabhiTiwari or via Paytm on 7654975052 & via Google pay on 7654975052]
After registration, the participants would be given a team code and they shall have to submit their essays along with screenshots of payment receipt by 10:00 AMon 2nd June 2019. No submissions would be accepted after that.
- FIRST PLACE – Rs. 1500 & Certificate
- SECOND PLACE – 1000 & Certificate
- THIRD PLACE – Rs. 500 & Certificate
All participants will be given a certificate of participation.
The first three winner’s Articles would be published on the website of the Law firm.
All essays must be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org OR amrish@email@example.com
- For any other queries: Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: 7009164419, 7827686534,9957536600,9871753972
CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE