on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
@ RMLNLU, Lucknow [Sep 14]
: Registrations Open
About the Organisation
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, formerly Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, is a Public law institute located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
About the Workshop
The One Day National Workshop on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 is being conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow in collaboration with Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India(IBBI) and Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) was set up on 1st October 2016 under The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- CIRP and Liquidation Process under the Code
- IBC and Evolving Jurisprudence
- Relevance of IBC to Individuals and Partnerships
- Opportunities for professionals under the code and various processes under IBC
The Session shall be conducted by IBBI Officials and Insolvency Professionals.
14th September 2019
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
Address: Sec- D1, Kanpur – Lucknow Rd, Scheme, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Timings: 10:30- 17:30
- Students: INR 500/participant
- Faculty: INR 600/participant
- rofessionals: INR 700/participant.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Payment Link: CLICK HERE
- Proceed to the link
- Select Registration fees
- Select Seminar/Workshops in the event and fill details.
- Proceed with payment and after successful payment kindly upload the receipt in the registration form.
Convenor: Ahmad Sulaiman; 9984652277
Secretary: Sakshi Agarwal; 7017353855
Email Address: [email protected]