2nd VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on Surrogacy Law
@ VIT School of Law, Chennai [Oct 11-13]
: Register by Sep 16
About the Organizer
VIT, founded by the educationist Dr. G. Viswanathan in the year 1984, maintains high academic standards. It excels in research too and strives to be on par with the best in the world. VIT Chennai was started in 2010 and is developing to be the right place for Gen Y in this digital era.
VIT School of Law, the progeny of VIT has entered the legal arena this year, aiming at high goals to be achieved. The Law School aims to impart quality legal education to nourish the young minds with the knowledge of the law, teach them the nuances of the legal profession and equip them to the nitty-gritty of the profession.
About the Moot
The Moot Court Society of VIT School of Law, VIT Chennai Campus is organising the 2nd VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on Surrogacy Law to be held from 11th – 13th October 2019.
Every year, our Moot Court Competition had witnessed an overwhelming response from various Universities and Colleges throughout India.
The Competition is open for students pursuing three or five-year LL.B Degree Course from any recognized College/University/Law School subject to the fulfilment of registration formalities.
- Each Team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members.
- Every Team shall consist of two speakers and a maximum of one researcher.
Teams from each Participating Institution are requested to fill the Registration Form and Travel Details HERE, in order to confirm their participation.
The registration fees shall be Rs. 2500/- per team. Teams will be registered upon receipt of online payment or the Original DD (Rs. 2500/-).
Online Payment Details
A/c Name: LAW SCHOOL EVENTS CLUB
Bank: Indian Bank
DD in favor of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Chennai.
- Teams which are registered according to Rule 5.3 will be provided with a Team Code, which will be intimated to the official E-mail ID.
- The details provided in the registration form shall be final for the purposes of certificates and awards.
- The team shall not be allowed to change the speakers and the researcher after registration.
- Registration Form and Travel Details: 16th September 2019
- Hard Copy of Demand Draft: 24th September 2019
- Moot Proposition clarification: on or before 30th September 2019
- Soft Copy of Memorials: on or before 8th October 2019 (11:59 PM)
- Hard Copy of Memorials: on or before 10th October 2019 (04:00 PM)
- Competition: 11th – 13th October 2019
E-mail: [email protected]