@ Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar [Feb 22-23]: Submit by Feb 8
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar was established vide Act No. 32 of 2013 of the Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly with the assent of Hon’ble Governor of Rajasthan on September 16, 2013. It aimed at providing quality education to the masses of this border area, deprived of resources, at a nominal cost.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL SEMINAR
The first and foremost course for environmental protection is educating the people on the subject and creating awareness. However, due to negligence and preferential treatment to the economic gains of the society, industry causes great damage to the environment in the process of meeting the desired needs. The situation can only be controlled by enacting and enforcing the legal provisions. The present National Seminar is aimed to discuss at length about the legitimacy of preventive, protective and precautionary steps towards environment conservation.
Interested participants should submit an abstract of their original research/conceptual paper and empirical studies/case briefly describing objectives, methodology, major results and its implications in about 250 to 500 words.
All abstracts will be peer-reviewed and evaluated before final acceptance. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit and present full paper at the seminar. Accepted abstracts are likely to be published in the souvenir of the Seminar.
- The length of the paper should normally not exceed about 4500 words (excluding tables, figures, illustrations, references ).
- It must be typed in Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 size paper with 1’’margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- All the abstracts and full-length papers shall be sent as an attachment on email id: email@example.com.
THEME OF THE SEMINAR
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: CONSTITUTIONAL, LEGAL & REGULATORY MEASURES
SUB THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
- Legislative Initiative to Protect Environment
- Status of Environment Protection
- Socio-Economic & Legal Aspects to Protect Environment
- Political Aspects to Protect Environment
- Other themes related to Environmental Protection
- Participants willing to attend the seminar should fill the enclosed Registration Form and submit along with the requisite fee.
- Filled- in registration forms can be sent electronically or by post.
- In case of electronic submission of the registration form, the requisite fee should reach Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan) – 335002.
- Registration fee should be submitted through Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in the favor of TANTIA UNIVERSITY or may be directly deposited to:
Account Number: 00701131004560
Name of the Bank: ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, TANTIA UNIVERSITY RIICO Branch, Sri Ganganagar having
IFSC Code: ORBC0102015
- The application form and fees can also be submitted on the University’s Website here.
|Types of Delegates||Registration Fee|
|Professionals/NGO members/Policymakers||Rs. 950|
|PG Student/Research Scholars||Rs. 750|
|UG Students||Rs. 550|
|Last date for sending abstract||08th February 2020|
|Acceptance of abstract||14th February 2020|
|Last date for sending full paper||20th February 2020|
|Date of Seminar||22nd -23rd February 2020|
- CONVENER, SAURABH GARG: 94140-93086
- ORGANIZING SECRETARIES, SANDEEP KAUR: 80940-78439 ,
- VIJAY KANWAR: 70142-49647