National Conference on Corporate Laws & Governance Regime
@ Ansal University, Gurugram
Register & Submit by Jan 20
About the Organizer
Ansal University established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 which was a private college situated in Sushant Lok II, Sector 55, Gurgaon, National Capital Region, India.
Ansal University, Sector 55, Golf Course Road, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003
About the Conference
Ansal University’s Centre for Corporate Law, Research and Training (CCLRT) is organising a Two Day National Conference on Corporate Laws on February 6-7, 2020 and invite papers for presentations during the conference.
- Resolving Cross Border Insolvency
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Tax Implications
- Emerging Trends in Cross Border Mergers
- Role of Corporate Governance in Addressing the issue of growing Non-performing Assets(NPA).
- Defining boundaries of Corporate Governance
- Significance of Foreign Direct Investment, Foreign Institutional Investments & Overseas Direct Investment
- Shareholders Activism
- Aspects of Insider Trading vis a vis SEBI Regulations
- SEBI vs Union: Autonomy of SEBI Crippled?
- Impact of Recession on Corporate Existence
No Plagiarism shall be allowed. Participants have the discretion to choose their title however, it must not deviate from the sub-themes provided.
- Font Type: Garamond
- Font Size (Headings): 14 Bold
- Font Size (Sub-headings): 12 Bold
- Footnotes: 10
- Line Spacing: 1.5
Footnoting Style: JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute) Citation Format
The paper must have a cover page which must consist:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author Affiliated Institution
Word Limit of the Abstract must be 350 to 500 words.
Word Limit of the Paper must be 6000 to 8000 words.
- Students/Research Scholars: 1000/- per author.
- Professionals/Academicians/Others: 1500/- per author.
Note: Co-authorship of only one person is allowed.
Please fill the registration form prior to sending any details/full paper/abstract Here
Please mail the Abstract and Research Paper in .docx format only, along with the registration fee submission details, after the completion of the registration process to: email@example.com.
Selected Papers will be published in a Book bearing ISBN number.
Prizes worth Rs. 10,000/- for Best Research Paper and Best Speaker.
Working Paper is acceptable. Selected concepts of the presentation will be provided with an author to complete the research paper.
Bank details for Online Transaction:
Account Name: Ansal University
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd.
Account Number: 000380200001999
IFSC Code: YESB0000003
Bank Address: Plot No. 11/48, Diplomatic Enclave, Malcha Marker, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
- Last date for submission of abstract and registration: 30th January 2020.
- Last date for submission of full paper: 30th January 2020.