Emerging Dynamics & Dimensions of Arbitration Law
@ Amity University, Mumbai
Submit by Jan 10
About the Organisation
Amity University Mumbai with its future-ready, sprawling campus, world-class learning infrastructure and over a kilometre long frontage on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway offers a 360-degree career transformational set-up. Amity Law School (ALS) is one of the world-class legal educational institutions in the country.
About the Conference
Amity University, Amity Law School, Mumbai is organising a National Conference on Emerging Dynamics & Dimensions of Arbitration Law on 22nd January 2020.
Call for Papers
This conference aims to provide broad coverage and dissemination of research, wherein participants will get an opportunity to present and publish their original research work (in form of research papers and case studies). The objective of this Conference is to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspect of ‘Emerging Dynamics & Dimension of Arbitration’.
- International Arbitration Tribunals in India: Future Opportunities and Challenges
- Arbitration Agreements: Elements and Requisites.
- Procedures and Consideration in the Appointment of Arbitrators
- Procedures adopted by Arbitral Tribunals and Grounds for Challenge
- Arbitration Proceedings: Commencement and Termination
- The Propriety of Interim Measures by Courts in International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitral Awards: Finality and Grounds for Setting Aside
- Enforcement and Recognition of International Commercial Arbitral Awards in India
Note: Sub-themes are indicative and authors choose any relevant topics or sub-theme for abstract submission and paper presentation.
Papers guaranteeing merit & qualifying peer review shall be published in an Internationally Indexed Journal with ISSN within 3 months of the conference by the Law School.
Who Should Attend
The event is open to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students, Research Scholars, PhD Scholars, Academicians, Faculties, Lawyers and other professionals.
Authors are required to submit the abstract of their paper of not more than 400 words in a Microsoft doc file to
firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 10, 2020.
It is required to mention the Complete Name, Email & Institute of the Authors in the email. Upon selection of the abstract, the participants will be sent a registration link via e-mail through which the participants can register for the conference.
- Last Date to Submit Abstract: January 10, 2020
- Last Date to Submit Paper: January 15, 2020
The registration amount for the Conference is:
Indian: Rs. 1500/-
International: USD 75
Indian: Rs. 2000/-
International: USD 100
Fees Inclusion: Registration fees in inclusive of Access to all Sessions, Networking Lunch, Delegate Kit and Refreshments on the day of Conference.
Mode of payment of fees will be notified via email of acceptance of Abstract.
Mobile: +91 9320500500