National Trial and Appellate Advocacy Competition
@ Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
[Feb 27-Mar 1, 2020]:
Register by Jan 10
About the Organisation
Lloyd Law College is a law school in India. The institution is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It offers five years integrated course in B.A LL.B and 3 years LL.B course with specialisation in different areas of law.
About the Competition
Lloyd Law College is organizing a National Trial and Appellate Advocacy Competition from 27th February to 01st March 2020, at their Greater Noida Campus.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bonafide’ students who are pursuing the LL.M. Programme or integrated 5-year LL.B. Programme or 3-year LL.B. Programme from any Institute/University in India. Such Institute/University must be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There can be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team.
- Teams have the option of designating two of its members to be speakers for the prosecution.
To last date to register is 10th January 2020.
- Online registrations will be open from 23rd November 2019 will receive an acknowledgement cum approval as confirmation of their online registration & participation periodically after registration.
- A scanned copy of the letter from the participating college/institution/university duly signed by any one of the following:- Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, Year/semester in which studying, representing the college/institution/university for the moot competition will have to be attached during the online registration process (The approval letter shall be formatted on the letterhead of the participating institution/college/university. Alternatively, you may use the registration form).
- Registrations without the scanned copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/ university or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
- Once online registration is done no change in names will be possible. However, in exceptional circumstances if a change in name is inevitable a fresh online registration have to be made along with a scanned copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university or duly attested registration form clearly explaining the reasons for the change and with authorized signatory & seal of the college/institution/university.
Ms. Aarushi Rathore: 9149216675
Mr. Shikhar Sharma: 9639289512
E-mail: [email protected]