‘Law Audience Journal (ISSN (O): 2581-6705)’, is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal. The frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly; it means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online. The Journal has been INDEXED in the database of DRJI, CiteFactor (Academic Scientific Journals) and Cosmos (Impact Factor). It welcomes contribution from various persons such as Legal Research Scholars, Lawyers, Judges, Law Professors and Law Students or from any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law.
- PLAGIARISM POLICY:
Papers submitted for publication to Law Audience Journal must be plagiarism free. The Journal uses a paid software to detect the Plagiarism. But, however, it is the duty of the contributors to ensure the originality. The Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
- PUBLICATION & REVIEW POLICY:
All the submissions (research papers, articles, short-articles, case comments and book-reviews) must adhere to Journal’s Publication Policy. Non-Compliance with Journal’s Publication Policy will result into disqualification.
- PUBLICATION FEE:
There is no publication or processing fee. It’s absolutely free of cost. After the publication of your submission the contributor(s) will receive the following things namely, a) A final soft copy of your published paper; b) A soft copy of certificate of publication; c) The link to the published paper; d) The link to Volume 1, Issue 3.
The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law.
- ABSTRACT (OPTIONAL):
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission. No need to send it separately.
- TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS:
(2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
(2600-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
(iii) Research Papers:
(4100-10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
(iv) Case Comments:
(2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
(v) Book Reviews:
(2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submission more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
- CITATION STYLE:
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- HEADINGS & SUB-HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14).
- COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We’ll be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they’ll have to take a print out of the same and then they’ll have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
- HOW TO SUBMIT:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Journal’s official website. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified.
- IMPORTANT DATES:
|Release of Official Notification||5th of March 2019.|
|Last Date for Submission||31st of March 2019.|
|Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers||On or Before 25th of April 2019.|
|Publication of Selected Papers||On or Before 30th of April 2019.|
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Please do not include any kind of diagram or illustration or picture in the submission.
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
CONTACT NO: +91-8351033361,
CONTACT PERSON: (Mr. Varun Kumar),
CONTACT TIMINGS: 5: 00 PM to 9:00 PM,