Call for Papers:
Journal of Sports Law, Policy & Governance by
Submit by March 31
About the organisation
The JSLPG (Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance) is the flagship journal of the North East Students for the Furtherance of International Law (An ILSA Chapter) published in association with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
Our aim with such an initiative is to provide an essential service to the legal community by organizing, archiving, and unifying the data relating to Sports Law and allied areas.
About the Journal
- The double-blind, peer-reviewed, open-access JSLPG appreciates both empirical and theoretical contributions. The Journal welcomes original research articles, book reviews, essays, case commentaries and policy reviews relevant to the fields of International Sports Law, Policy and Governance.
- The Journal expects high-quality contributions from eminent jurists, academicians, working professionals, policymakers, scholars and research students for the Volume II Issue I of the journal, due to be published in August 2020.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished works and should not be simultaneously considered by any other publication at the time of submission and the reviewing process. After review, manuscripts may be returned to authors for including suggestions made by the editorial panel.
- Acceptance of the piece for publication may be made contingent upon incorporating such suggestions. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research, and relevance to the journal. Manuscripts will be tested for copyright violations and hence authors are requested to submit un-plagiarized work.
How to submit
Co-Authorship is permitted up to a maximum of ‘Three Authors’. Authors are requested NOT to submit more than one contribution per issue. All entries must be submitted electronically via email to [email protected] as per the stipulated deadlines.
Before submitting your paper, please ensure that you read the information on the journal Homepage and understand our Submission Guidelines/Author Guidelines.
- Call for papers: Rolling Submissions accepted till 31st March 2020
- Results of Call for Papers (by mail): As per Review Process and other Editorial Decisions
- Target Publication Date: 25th August 2020