“Capacity Building Program for Teachers and Researchers”
“Legal Research Methods And Teaching Pedagogy”
Maharaja Agrasen School of Law, Delhi
A unit of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies
(Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University)
From 15th July – 21st July, 2019).
Deadline: July 10th, 2019.
- Research in Law
- Ethics, Plagiarism and Research
- Methods of Data collection and Analysis (from traditional methods to modern techniques)
- Framing of research proposal and review of literature.
- Advancement in technology and its use in the teaching of law.
- Innovative and effective methods in legal pedagogy.
- Stress on analytical teaching and examination
- Reforms in examination procedure.
- Multilingual teaching of law and its advantages
- Quantitative Methods and its use in legal research
- Research design including designing of research projects
- Scope of problem based teaching methodology (including encouraging open book examination)
Room No 314, Block III, Maharaja Agrasen School of Law, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, Sec. 22, Rohini Delhi 110086.
The registration fee is Rs. 3,000 per participant through DD/ NEFT or Online payment in the name of Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies.
Account No: 604201010050168. Bank: Union Bank of India; Branch: Rohini Sec. 22; IFSC Code: UBIN 0560421. The registration fee will include the relevant workshop material /CDs of the programme.
Lunch and interval refreshment will be provided to all participants.
Last Date for Registration:
July 10th, 2019.
The applicants are requested to kindly email a copy of the scanned registration form along with a scanned copy of registration fee payment receipt at [email protected]
For any query, please contact- 8448186950