Call for Papers:
TNNLU Law Review [Volume II, Issue II].
Submit by October 11.
Tamil Nadu National Law University, formerly Tamil Nadu National Law School, is state university and law school located at Navalurkottapattu, Dindigul Main Road, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the first and only National Law University in the state of Tamil Nadu.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Editorial Board is pleased to invite submissions for Volume II, Issue II of the TNNLU Law Review, a faculty-cum-student run, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal published in June and December every year.
Established in 2018, the journal seeks to encourage interdisciplinary approaches to contemporary legal issues through submissions from students, academics and members of the legal community.
Submissions are welcome under any one of the following categories. An abstract not exceeding 200 words must accompany the paper.
- LONG ARTICLES: 5000 – 8000 Words
- SHORT ARTICLES/NOTE: 3000 – 5000 Words
- CASE COMMENTS & BOOK REVIEWS: 1500 – 2500 Words
- Submissions should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date for sending manuscripts is 11th October 2019.
- While there are no rigid thematic constraints, contributions should be within the scope of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary studies.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing.
- All footnotes must be uniform throughout the submission and conform to the ILI Rules of Footnoting. Endnotes are not to be used.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a covering letter mentioning the submission category, the title of the manuscript, institutional affiliation and contact details of the author(s).
- The body of the manuscript should not contain any personal details of the author, so as to enable anonymous screening and peer-review.
- The manuscript must be original and unpublished work and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Copyright of all submissions selected for publication shall vest with TNNLU.
- Final selection of contributions will be made on the basis of comments received from the peer-reviewers. Authors are expected to incorporate this feedback.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
11th October 2019