Call for Papers: South Asian Journal of International Law
[Volume 1, Issue 1]:
Submit by May 15
The South Asian Journal of International Law is a biannual law journal covering international law in a combination of theoretical and practical approaches. It also provides coverage of the relationship between international law and public and private international legal developments in the South Asian region.
The team of Internationalism has opened the Call for Articles for the biannual journal. Depending on the quality of submissions, Issue 1 of the Journal is set to be published by June-end or July 1st week, 2020.
Themes Not limited to
- International economic law
- International security law
- International criminal law
- International environmental law
- Diplomatic law
- International humanitarian law, A.K.A. law of war.
- International human rights law
- Sources of International Law
- International Law and Technology
- International Criminal Law
Nature of Submissions:
The Submissions are comprised of 3 kinds
- Discussion Papers: The policy documents are written and analysed by our Interns under the ROI Programme shall be published in the Journal;
- Technical and Legal Articles (Long Articles): Any article (from the domains of International Law) with due adherence to the themes are tenable to be published in the Journal;
- Case Comments on Law & International Affairs Issues: Case Comments on issues related to Law and International Affairs can be published in the Journal;
- Book/Article Reviews: Book/Article reviews of various publications can be published in the Journal;
- The abstract must not exceed 800 words in length and must not be less than 500 words in length.
- Kindly register and submit using Google Forms: HERE
- Kindly submit the abstract first in the form of a PDF to us at the portal. After due approval given by the team, kindly connect with the team and mail in the revised copies at [email protected] as requested.
- Deadline for Paper (with and without abstract submission): 15 May 2020.
- Intimation of Selection of Paper by Assessment: 31 May 2020 (14 days within the submission of the manuscript).
- We do not charge any fee for the purpose of publication.