Call for Blogs @ Lawphoria| No publication fee [Exciting Rewards] :
LAWPHORIA is an emerging platform which provides a holistic information about the legal arena through blogs and write-ups providing an insight into everything that is required by any member of legal fraternity to make the legal journey euphoric i.e. LAWPHORIA.
About the Blog
The main focus of the blog is to create a forum to share analytical views on contemporary legal issues.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, the article should be related to trending legal issues – national or international. The expectation is that the submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight to the readers. Blogs on recent topics will be appreciated, even though that’s not the sole criteria. The writing should be innovative and highlight one’s research.
Anyone who wishes to pen down his/her thoughts on any emerging socio-legal issue can put on his thinking cap and is free to send the write-up
NO Publication FEE.
There is no deadline, we are accepting the blog posts submission on rolling basis.
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- Word limit for each submission is between 1500 to 3500 words.
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- Writers will be given due credit on our website for their submissions.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism is prohibited.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Lawphoria.
How to submit
Entries should be emailed to [email protected] with the subject “Blog Post Submission”.
The authors shall receive an acknowledgement e-mail on the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. After that, the submissions will be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 14 days. In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
- There is something exciting waiting for the author(s) of the best blog.
- If selected, the blogs will be published on our website. However, the aforementioned guidelines are to be followed by the authors.
- All the participants who contribute actively to the blog with good quality articles will be considered directly to become a member of our editorial board.
- Every participant will get a certificate of participation and the authors of the published blogs will get a certificate of publication. The Author(s) of the best blog will get a certificate of merit as well.
For any queries, contact us at [email protected]
The website link is here.