CALL FOR PAPERS – SCLC Journal of Contemporary Issues (Student Edition) @ Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune
Call for Paper –
SCLC JCI (Journal of Contemporary Issues) (Student Edition)
MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune (Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University & Accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC)
About the Institution:
Being established through an inspiration of socially and educationally charged personalities, we, Marathwada Mitra Mandal established in 1967 serves with a motto ‘Yethe Bahutanche Hit’ (Welfare of Masses). And recently Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s four colleges are accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with ideals and values required for playing constructive role to create a better world. The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. And thus stands as one of the premier law colleges in India.
We host wide range of co-curricular activities such as Justice P.B. Sawant National Moot Court Competition, Late Shri Shankarrao Chavan Memorial State Level Elocution Competition, PG Department of Law National Conference, etc. and we also run various centers and cells such as Center for Advanced Legal Research & Training (CALRT), Family Counselling Center, Center for Academic Research, Publication & E-content in Law (CARPEL), etc.
CALL FOR PAPERS
SCLC Journal of Contemporary Issues (SCLC JCI) is the journal for the students with Student Editorial Board under the flagship of MMM’s SCLC CARPEL (Centre for Academic Research, Publication & E-Content in Law).
SCLC JCI which is an annual; double-blind peer review journal, invites scholarly, original, unpublished articles for its Volume I (Inaugural Volume) (2019-20) from law students pursuing 5 year law course, 3 year law course or post-graduation in law.
SCLC JCI does not accept contribution from academicians as this is purely a student edition.
- Articles shall have word limit 3000-5000 (including footnotes) accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- All works must be original and unpublished; Plagiarized manuscripts will be rejected.
- The decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication vests with the SCLC JCI Editorial Board which is final. The decision of acceptance of the manuscript will be communicated to the contributor within a month from the date of submission.
- Last Date for Submission is November 15, 2019.
There is NO publication fee and the Complimentary copy of the author(s) will be sent to the author.
Format of Submission
- Format of file shall be Microsoft Office Word Document in compatible mode (.doc)
- The first page of the manuscript should contain
a) Name of the author(s)
b) Year & Course of author(s)
c) Institutional affiliation
d) Contact number
e) E-mail Id
e) Title of the paper
- It shall be followed by the abstract. The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- In accordance with the double-blind process of review, the name of the authors and their institutional affiliation must not be mentioned or indicated anywhere in main body of the manuscript.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) citation Methodology shall be followed.
- of authors shall not exceed two.
Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences and queries may be addressed to: [email protected]
For More Information, CLICK HERE