Call for Papers: Christ University Bengaluru’s Conference On Social Entrepreneurship [18th-19th Nov 2017]: Deadline: 30th April 2017
International Conference On Social Entrepreneurship – 2017
International Consortium for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research (ICIER) and Christ University, Bengaluru, are jointly organizing the ICIER 5th International Conference during 18-19 November 2017 in association with the international partners of ICIER.
This conference is part of a larger initiative for understanding the facilitation of social entrepreneurship in emerging economies.
Its main objective is to provide a forum for discussing and sharing research-based ideas on Social Entrepreneurship with a view to enhancing the awareness of the best practices, both from developed as well as developing countries, for the benefit of academics, consultants, trainers, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
Papers are invited in the following topics:
- Social Enterprises and Social Entrepreneurship in the Asian context
- Social Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
- Human Resource Management in Social Enterprises
- Enterprise Resource Planning in Social Enterprises
- Finance Management in Social Enterprise
- Technology Management in Social Enterprises
- Marketing and Customer Orientation in Social Enterprises
- Conceptions and Models of Social Innovation
- Social Innovation in Various Sectors: Social Welfare, Health, Education,
- Environmental Protection Cross-Sector Collaboration, Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- Social Impacts of Social Enterprises
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Funding of Social Enterprises
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Development
- Social Entrepreneurship Education
- Social Entrepreneurship in Developed Countries
- Social Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries
- Last Date for Abstract Submissions: 30th April 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: 30th May 2017
- Final Paper Submission: 30th August 2017
- Last Date for Early Bird Registration: 30th September 2017
- Conference Dates: 18-19 November 2017
The registration fee covers:
- Admission to all academic sessions
- Conference kit and materials
- Tea/Coffee at the designated breaks during the conference
- Conference lunches
- Fees are payable in advance.
The payment can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, or Online Bank Transfer.
Payment of Registration Fee should be made in favour of Christ University Bengaluru.
Accommodation is available at Academic Excellence Centre, Christ University on a first-come first serve basis.
Participants may contact:
Mr William Gomez (+91 9743629077) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Jithu Anto (+91 9742938477) to email@example.com
for Full Information Brochure & Registration form Click Here
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org