Call For Papers: for the book “Health Laws and Policies in India”.[No Publication fee]:
Submit by Oct 15.
Call for papers for the book “Health Laws and Policies in India”. The book shall be published by the reputed international/national publisher with an ISBN Number.
There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts. This publication is anticipated to be released in March, 2020.
Dr. Manoj Kumar and Dr. Vikas Bhati Assistant Professor (Law)Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (U.P.)are Editors for this.
Themes (with some illustrative sub-themes)
The under-mentioned themes are not exhaustive and contributors may also contribute works relevant to the broad area.
- Constitutional Aspects (Part III, IV of the Constitution of India, Role of Union and State Legislature and relevant Judgements of the Supreme Court and High Courts);
- Human Rights Aspects (Focus on Health as Human Right issue with discussion on UDHR, ICESCR, WHO, Convention on Child Rights, CEDAW, Rights of Disabled, and Passive Euthanasia Judgment amongst others);
- Health Policies (like AAYUSHMAN, AYUSH, Drug Control and Pricing Medical Council of India, Import/Export Regulation of medicines and implants. NRHM, Policies like Mohalla Clinic, Family Planning and Welfare, Vaccination among others);
- Intellectual Property Rights and Health, Issues of Access and Pricing of medicines, Generic Medicines;
- Traditional Knowledge and Healing;
- Medical Negligence and Consumer Protection Laws, Issues of Spurious Medicines;
- Health Law and Policies for Disabled, Mental Health, Infants and Old Age persons;
- Insurance Law and Health;
- Health, Environment and Pollution, Issues like Mobile Tower and Fire Crackers;
- PCPNDT and MTP Act;
- Patients Right to consent and privacy;
- Human Transplantation of Organ’s Act;
- Reproductive Rights;
- Clinical Trials;
- Occupational Hazard and Health;
- Data Exclusivity and Health;
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act: Critical Analysis;
- Food Safety and Right to Health, GM Crops;
- Johnson’s & Johnson’s Case Study in the prism of right to health
- Mediation in Medical Sector;
- Rights of HIV/AIDS Patient.
- Word Count for the book chapter- 4000 to 8000 (excluding footnotes)
- Only ORIGINAL submissions will be accepted for publication. Manuscripts may not have been previously published or be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman, with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; justified, with sufficient margins of 1.5’ to the left and 1.0’ on all sides. Manuscripts can be in the form of articles. ‘Article’ refers to a comprehensive and thorough analysis of issues related to the theme.
- Co-authorship is permitted but there can be maximum two authors.
- Footnotes should be numbered sequentially in Indian Law Institute Mode of Citation or Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition style.
- The Papers shall go through strict plagiarism check and the plagiarism shall not be more than the permitted limit by the University Grant Commission Rules.
This book is scheduled to be published by Reputed International/ National Publisher with an ISBN number.
Important Note: There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts. This publication is anticipated to be released in March, 2020.
October 15, 2019: Abstract Submission Deadline
October 20, 2019: Notification of Acceptance of Abstract
November 30, 2019: Full Paper Submission
December 15, 2019: Review Results Returned
January 15, 2020: Final Chapter Submission
January 25, 2020: Final Acceptance Notification
Contributors are invited to submit on or before October 15, 2019, an abstract of not less than 800 words clearly explaining the topic, methodology and objectives of the proposed paper to email@example.com
Authors will be notified by October 20, 2019 about the status of their proposals. Full papers are expected to be submitted by or before November 30, 2019 as per the guidelines.
All manuscripts will be accepted based on a double-blind peer review editorial process.
Email–firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at +91-8429457581, 9891601151
For full Details, click here