National Public Law Conference
Call for Papers for Two Day National Conference
“Dialectics and Dynamics of Interface of Public Law in India”
30, 31 January, 2016
About the Conference:
ILS Law College established by the Indian Law Society in 1924 is one of the oldest Law Colleges in the country. Presently, it is a front ranking institutions catering legal education to the Indian as well as International students. In order to transcend beyond the set curriculum of University and to expose students to current developments of different aspects of law the College has opened several Centers and Cells
Papers are invited on the theme of socio-political aspects of the public law, focusing on the following topics
- Constitutional regulation of formation of Coalition Government in India
- Critical reflections of Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgements in Association of Supreme Court Advocates on Record and Ors. v. Union of India, decided on 16 October 2015
- Efficacy of Concurrent List under Indian Federalism.
Click Here for Concept Note:
Deadline for Submission:
- The final date for submitting abstracts (500 words in MS Word format) is Tuesday 31 December, 2015.
- The abstract will be reviewed by an academic committee. After the review the shortlisted scholars whose abstracts are shortlisted shall be informed through mail by 5 January 2016.
- They shall submit full paper (3000 words inclusive of footnotes and references, in Times New Roman, font size 12 and margin of 1 inch) in MS Word format by 20 January 2016.
- The abstracts and the full papers to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject Two Day National Conference 2015-2016
- Acceptance of final paper will be considered as registration for participants in the Conference.
- The citation format is the Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) 4th edition available Here.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed. There shall not be any change in authorship after submission of abstracts.
- The author’s biography including name, affiliation, contact details are to be mentioned in the first page of the paper.
Registration is necessary, both for participation and presentation of paper.
ILS Law College, Pune: 411004
For ILS Students: Rs. 100/-
For Non-ILS Students: Rs. 200/-
For Others: Rs. 1000/-
- Electronic Transfer. Details: “Principal ILS Law College “, Indian Bank, Deccan Gymkhana Branch A/c No: 490076558, IFSC Code IDIB000D007, name of the beneficiary: ILS Law College. Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the Two day Public Law Conference. Faculty and students making online payment shall also mail their details (i.e. Name, College, Mobile No and Transaction Id) to email@example.com Students shall also mention their class.
- Cash or Demand Draft: Register in person with above details in the office of Dr. Sanjay Jain, ILS Law College from 11.00 am – 3.00 pm, excluding holidays, in Cash, or by Demand Draft drawn in the name of ‘Principal, ILS Law College’.
Details will be posted from time to time at : http://www.ilslaw.edu/
Dr. Sanjay Jain: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Mr. D.P. Kendre: email@example.com,
Ms. Suvarna Nilakh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Saranya Mishra :+91 7506228224
Ms. Gnanusha: + 91 7768060959
FOR MORE DETAILS,Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com