Call for Chapters:
Edited Book by Law Mantra:
Submit by April 8
ABOUT LAW MANTRA
Law Mantra (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organization running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
THEME FOR EDITED VOLUME/BOOK
Name of the book: CITIZENSHIP AMENDMENT ACT, NATIONAL POPULATION REGISTER (NPR) & NATIONAL REGISTER FOR CITIZENS
Emphasis shall be upon
- NATIONAL REGISTER FOR CITIZEN
- CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2019
- NATIONAL POPULATION REGISTER
Note: These Themes are exhaustive; Authors have to work on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme.
This is a call to all academicians, lawyers and research scholars to make their contributions in the form of research chapter, comments and notes on the given sub-themes.
ABOUT THE EDITORS
The fulcrum of the Law Mantra movement in being a channel for knowledge to students, practitioners and academics world over is the confluence of Legal Luminaries, Erudite Scholars and Exemplary Legal Practitioners in the form of a Board of Editorials. The Board comprises the perfect blend of expertise offers a “mentorship” of sorts, for budding scholars and academically inclined students in pursuit of excellence in the field of Law.
The Editorial Board function as Editorial wing of the journal, providing an unbiased outside perspective for the development of the journal, assist in enhancing the visibility of the journal worldwide, offer advice vis-a-vis articles submited for publication as their time permits, submit their own articles from time to time as their own schedules may permit, and help continue the tradition of quality at the publication.
Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute), format of JILI provided here.
Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
The originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The Paper should contain Abstract with a word limit of 250 words and Minimum 5 Key Words.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single-column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All accepted Chapter will be published in Book bearing ISBN (Reputed Publication).
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at [email protected]
Submission of Final Paper: 08th April 2020
Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.