LAWCLIQUE JOURNAL is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
LAWCLIQUE JOURNAL calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Submission must be related to any topic related to law
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The manuscript with a Plagiarism more than 25% will not be accepted.
- The full names of all the author(s) must be given in the cover letter.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing.
- There shall be no Borders.
- Research Papers(2500 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
How to submit
Mail at [email protected]
There is no publication fee as far as ISSUE 1 is concerned.
Mail- [email protected]
In case of Registration queries do reach out –