5th National Law Festival LOI FIESTA – 2020
@ CPJ College of Law, Delhi
[ Mar 20-21]
Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law is organizing the 5th National Law Festival LOI FIESTA – 2020 on “FAMILY LAWS: CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS” on March 20-21 March, 2020.
Events of Loi Fiesta
- National Conference
- National Moot Court Competition
- National Debate Competition
- National Judgment Writing Competition
- National Client Counseling Competition
The Registration fee for entire festival is Rs. 5000.
Request for registration of team for Competition should reach Principal (SOL), Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law, Plot No. – OCF, Sector A-8, Narela, Delhi- 110040 with registration form along with a demand draft favoring of “Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies” Payable at New Delhi and alternatively payment can be done through NEFT Transfer.
Details and payment receipt has to be mailed along with registration from.
The Bank account details for NEFT transfer are as follows: Beneficiary Name: Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies A/c No: 0113000107645035 Bank: Punjab National Bank IFSC Code: PUNB0491400 Branch: SME Branch, Anaj Mandi, Narela, Delhi-110040
Paytm No: 9873037101
- Last Date of Registration: 5 March 2020
- Date of Event: 20-21 March 2020.
- Dr. KB Asthana, Convener Conference: 09289460910
- Dr.Shalini Tyagi, Convener Moot Court: 09313058335
- Ms.Jyoti Narain, Convener National Debate: 09999130640
- Ms.Yesha Sood, Convener Judgment Writing: 0986076003
- Ms. Stuti Narula, Client Counseling: 09873221179