on Changing Dimensions of IPR @ Asian Law College, Noida [Jan 4]:
Submit by Dec 10
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Asian Law College established under Asian Education group offers BA LLB 5 years & LLB, 3 years programme, affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut and is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
The Research and Development Cell at ALC is responsible for the formulation and implementation of the overall guidelines related to the promotion of research and publication. Research has been an integral element for legal education at ALC, since the time of its inception.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Asian Law College is organising a National Conference on Changing Dimensions of IPR. IPR and their protection have gained significant momentum in today’s world. There is a sea change in times since Act VI of 1856 on the protection of inventions.
Plot A2 Marwah Studios Complex II, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS & PAPER PRESENTATION
ALC cordially invites the academicians, researchers and students to submit their research papers on the sub-themes of the National Conference (Sub themes as mentioned below are illustrative and not exhaustive).
Distinguish scholars, faculties and students are requested to participate in the conference and have dialogic engagement with the speakers invited for the conference.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization /University /Institution and Email address.
- Submit the abstract and complete research paper to email@example.com with Subject line “Research Paper Submission for National Conference on CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF IPR”.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Your Abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Sub Theme
- Title of the Abstract
- Name of the author(s) with Official Designation/Institution Details
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
- The subject line of your message should read: “Abstract Submission for National Conference on CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF IPR”.
The Registration Form & For full details, click here.
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1500/-
- Faculties/Lawyers/Professionals: Rs. 2000/-
Co-author: Only two authors per paper permit. The co-author has to register separately.
Note: Submission of Registration fees and Transaction details to be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th December 2019.
Payment can be made through online internet banking only.
- Bank Name: Central Bank of India
- Name: Asian Law College
- A/c Number: 3541897069
- IFSC Code: CBIN0283172
- Address: RWA, Sec. 15A, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
- Submission of Abstract: 10th December 2019
- Confirmation of abstract selection: 14th December 2019
- Last date for Registration: 28th December 2019
- Submission of Full paper (only Soft copies): 26th December 2019
- Conference Date: 4th January 2020
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to email@example.com or call on +91 9748847356