3 Days FDP on Intellectual Property Rights at NI-MSME, Hyderabad [May 27-29]
Register by May 26
The Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre (IPFC) for MSMEs has been established at ni-msme in the year 2009-10, sponsored by Development Commissioner (MSME), Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India. The center conducts various awareness and training programmes, seminars relating to IPR at both National & International level.
- To bring awareness about importance of IPR
- To encourage faculties to file IP for their research, Inventions and Innovative projects
- To enhancing abilities of faculty for conducting meaningful research.
- To convert project and research works into patents.
- To get better ranking & class Accreditation for education institution
- To bring long term benefits to the Institutions on par with top class universities.
- To attract young talents into the Institution.
- To learn DO’s and DON’Ts in research.
Faculty members of universities/institutions, Research scholars and Final year UG and PG students, who are intended to do quality project work/research work.
3 days (27-29 May 2019)
Register at this page.
Registration for the Faculty Development Programme on Intellectual Property Rightshas been EXTENDED to 26/5/2019
Rs. 8,850/- (Residential) /
Rs. 7,080/- (Non-Residential) Inclusive of GST per Three days
Ph. No: 040-23633261
Email: [email protected]
for official notification click here