Online Internship Opportunity at Indian Society for Legal Research:
Last Date to Apply-June 15
ABOUT Indian Society for Legal Research
Indian Society for Legal Research is a non-profit and apolitical organisation which works in the field of legal research
Short Term Project on International Courts and Tribunals & Electoral Reforms (Home Based)
PROJECT ON INTERNATIONAL COURTS AND TRIBUNALS
This project aims-
- To get in-depth research on the origin and development of International Courts and Tribunals.
- Analysis of Cases pronounced by these courts and tribunals.
- Comparative Analysis of powers and functions of Courts.
PROJECT ON ELECTORAL REFORMS
This project aims on-
- feasibility of making minimum educational qualification compulsory for MPs and MLAs.
- feasibility of making minimum attendance in Parliament and Legislature of State compulsory for MPs and MLAs.
- Prohibition on the other works of celebrity MPs and MLAs while they are members of the House. etc.
5 Researcher on Each Project.
Students of Law, Political Science, Public Policy, Public Administration
These positions are unpaid.
Last Date to Apply–
June 15, 2019
Send updated CV and Cover letter to- imranmohd288@
Contact for more queries–
Contact No.- +91-9455971918, +91-7076681156