2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2017
School of Law, Sharda University
(From 5th -7th April 2017)
Deadline for Registration: 15th March, 2017
- Students of 3 year and 5 year law degree courses from any University are eligible to apply for registration of team.
- However only one team shall be allowed to participate from one University/College
Teams shall register by making payment in any of these two ways:
The teams interested to participate can deposit the fees directly into the bank A/C mentioned below. After the submission of fees, participant team must confirm their participation by sending an email to email@example.com alongwith duly filled registration form and scanned copy of bank transaction receipt on or before 15th March, 2017. The bank details are as follows:
Name of Account Holder: “Sharda University School of Law”
Bank Name & Address: Axis bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Gr.Noida.
- The participant team can deposit the fees by way of demand draft (DD) made in favour of “Sharda University School of law” payable at Greater Noida.
- On receipt of e-mail regarding such participation, a team code shall be generated and a conformity mail, together with the team code, will be sent to the applicants by 20th March 2017. Thereafter, the teams shall refer themselves through the allotted team code, in any future correspondence with the organizers of the competition.
- The Teams shall send their memorial (soft copy) on or before 24th March 2017 and Six hard copy (06) should reach the organizers by 31st March 2017 on the address given below-
Dean Office, 3rdfloor, School of Law (SOL Building), Sharda University, Greater Noida (U.P) 201306 .The envelope containing the Memorials must clearly mention“2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2017” on top.
- The memorials so sent shall clearly mention the word “P” for memorial on behalf of the Petitioner, and the word “R” for memorials on behalf of the respondent, followed by the team code for both the instances.
- 23th January 2017 Release of Moot Proposition
- 15th March 2017 Last Date for registration of teams
- 20th March 2017 Last Date for clarifications(if any)
- 24th March 2017 Last Date for submitting soft copy of Memorial
- 31st March 2017 Last Date of receiving hard copy of Memorial
- 5th April 2017 Registration, Inaugural Session and Researcher test
- 6th April 2017 Preliminiary round
- 7th April 2017 Semi Finals, Finals and Valedictory Session
- 8th April 2017 Agra Trip
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS:
In case of any questions related to moot problem or clarifications regarding the competition, feel free to contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
For Rules & Regulations, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors