2nd National Moot Court Competition from March 3rd to March 5th, 2017 @ SGT University
Deadline: on or before February 6, 2017
Second SGT University – Indian National Bar Association National Moot Court Competition, 2017 (hereinafter referred to as SGTU-INBA NMCC 2017) shall be held from March 3 to 5, 2017 at SGT University, Delhi-NCR.
The language of the Competition shall be English.
- Students of 5 yrs integrated Law Degree programme & 3 yrs Law Degree programme studying in Colleges/Universities, approved by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the SGTUINBA NMCC 2017.
- Only one team from a particular College /University can participate in the SGTU-INBA NMCC 2017.
- Only those members of the Team who are designated as Speakers will be permitted to present oral ar-guments in the Competition.
- The Participating team shall fill the Registration Form provided along with the Rules and send it along with the prescribed fee of INR. 4,000 (Rupees Four thousand only) on or before February 6, 2017 The Registration fee shall be sent through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University” payable at New Delhi.
- Duly filled-in Registration Form along with the Demand Draft are to be sent by Speed Post at the following address by February 6, 2017:
Faculty of Law, SGT University
Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122505
- Scanned copies of the filled in Registration forms along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 6, 2017 (by 11:59 p.m.) and the hard copies should reach by February 13, 2017
- Only first 40 Teams will be considered for participation in SGTU-INBA NMCC 2017 on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
- The participants are required to submit only two passport-size coloured photographs of each Team Member along with the Registration Form. (one photograph to be afffixed on the Registration form and Second photograph shall be appended with the Registration form.
- 4.6 Each Team shall be allotted a Team Code along with the confirmation email by or before February 14, 2017.
- The Teams shall submit their Written Submissions under the Team Code allotted to them and NOT under the names of their respective institution
- Deadline for receiving soft copy of Registration form (by organizers): February 6, 2017
- Deadline for receiving hard copy of Registration form (by organizers): February 13, 2017
- Communication of confirmation of Team Codes to Registered Teams: February 14, 2017
- Deadline for receiving queries seeking clarifications and Travel details of the Team: February 10, 2017
- Issuance of clarifications on the queries: February 13, 2014
- Deadline for submission of soft copy of the Memorialscopy of memorials: February 28, 2017, 11:59PM
- Inaugural Ceremony; Draw of Lots of Lots and Exchange of Memorials followed by cultural program and dinner: March 3, 2017 from 3:00 PM
- Preliminary Rounds March 4, 2017 from 9:00 AM
- Draw of Lots for Quarter Finals; Quarter Finals March 4, 2017 [3:00 PM onwards]
- Draw of Lots for Semi Finals; Semi Finals March 5, 2017 [9:00AM onwards]
- Finals March 5, 2017 [after- noon]
- Valedictory Ceremony March 5, 2017 from 3:00 PM
All questions seeking clarifications on any issue arising out of the Moot Problem should be sent by 10 Febru-ary, 2017 to email@example.com
The organizers reserve the discretion to amend these rules at any time prior to the inaugural of the Moot Court Competition. In case of any discrepancies or doubts regarding the Rules, the decision of the organizers shall be final and binding
Moot Court Coordinator
Shri Amit Singh – +91- 9929692486, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Travel & Accommodation Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com