XIII National Moot Court Competition
@ Amity University, Lucknow [March 19-21]:
Register by Feb 3
About the Organisation
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group with a legacy of excellence spanning over two decades and campuses spread across the world.
About the Moot
Title: XIII Amity National Moot Court Competition. Amity National Moot Court Competition has successfully taken place for a decade and this time Amity is hosting XIII Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2020. The Moot Problem is themed on the Constitutional Law.
Amity Law School, Amity University, Lucknow Campus- Mango Orchard Campus, Uttar Pradesh.
Students pursuing 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. Degree in the academic year 2019-20 from any recognised Law School/College/University in the territorial boundaries of India is eligible to participate. However, only one team is allowed to participate in the Competition from one Law College/Institution.
March 19th-21st, 2020.
The Institutions/teams should register themselves by filling this google form.
For the Registration Form, click here.
For the Travel Plan, click here.
- Last date for provisional registration: 3rd February 2020
- Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans, (Soft Copy): 07th February 2020
- Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans(Hard Copy): 14th February 2020
- Last date to apply for clarifications to the Moot Problem: 16th February 2020
- Clarifications, if any, to be published on the Official Website: 18th February 2020
- Last Date for Submitting the Softcopy of the Memorial: 05th March 2020
- Last Date for Submitting the Hardcopy of the Memorial: 13th March 2020
Institutions/teams must send (via Courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) the filled in Registration Form, Travel Forms and 12 hard copies (6 copies for Petitioner and 6 copies for Respondent) along with Demand Draft of Rs 4500/- (per team) in favour of Amity University Uttar Pradesh, payable at Lucknow latest by February 14 2020.
- Bank Name: Axis Bank Limited
- Branch: LUCKNOW MAIN BRANCH
- Account No: 053010100284066
- Account Name: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus
- Branch Address: 31/93, MG Marg, Opposite Raj Bhawan, Hazratganj, Lucknow-226001
- IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
- Swift Code: AXISINBB053
- MICR Code: 226211002
The Hard Copies of filled in Registration Form, Travel Plan, Demand Draft (DD)/E- Banking receipt and both Memorials(Petitioner & Respondent) has to be sent at the following address:
Mr.Ashutosh Kumar Shukla, Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Amity University, Mango Orchard Campus, Near Malhaur Railway Station, Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow–226028 (Uttar Pradesh)
All clarifications and communication can be made to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Furthermore, the contact details of the Student Conveners are provided below. Any of them can be contacted between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM regarding any queries regarding the event.
Official Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ashutosh Kumar Shukla: 9454319927
- Ms. Anumeha Sahai: 9335516659
- Ms. Smiriti Tanvani: 749799306
- Prashant Kumar Mishra (Convenor): +91 8299184369, 8419044648
- Tapasya Dwivedi (Convenor): +91 9554602788
- Abhinav Arya (Co-Convenor):+7007956417
- Pankhuri Srivastava (Co-Convenor): 6386353765
- Arrian Hameed Khan (Organizing Secretary): 9870713199