Call for Papers & Presentation
by Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Hyderabad
[Jan 17] ]:
Submit by Jan 9
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways brings to you an amazing opportunity. The paramount goal is to understand the well-researched papers and to work forward in developing India becoming an accident-free nation.
The paper presentation will be based on two topics:
- Motor Vehicle Amendment Act 2019 versus global best practices in road safety
- Expediting Road Accident claim settlement in India
To be a part of this, you need to register yourself and your team through our portal. Each team can have a minimum of one and a maximum of 3 people.
Round 1: Abstract Submission
An abstract is a brief summary of your research paper, which will help us quickly ascertain the paper’s purpose. The abstract should clearly explain the context and the main hypothesis of the paper. It should be between 300-500 words and on any one of the above-mentioned topics. The more developed and clear your abstract is, the more chances you have of being selected. Once you register, submit your abstract to email@example.com.
- The abstract should be between 300-500 words
- It should be submitted in a .doc (.docx) format
- Please name the document as Abstract_Author/Team Name
- The abstract should be made according to the following template: Abstract Template
- The deadline for submission is 9th January 2020.
- Participants must register themselves first Here.
- After registration, the abstract should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Put the subject of the email as Abstract Submission_IRSC.
- Mention the full name and email ID of all team members.
Round 2: Paper Presentation
The top 10 teams will be invited to present their work on 17th January 2020 at Hyderabad in front of a panel of experts from MoRTH.
3rd January 2020
|Abstract Submission ends||
9th January 2020
|Selection of Top 10 abstracts||
10th January 2020
|Paper Presentation in Hyderabad||
17th January 2020
- The competition is open PAN India to all colleges, professions, and fields.
- Participation can be taken individually or as a team (of up to 3 people). Members of a team can be from different cities, colleges, etc.
- Registration and submission of abstracts must be done before 9th January 2020. Any registration or submission after 9th January will not be entertained.
- The final paper presentation will take place on 17th January 2020 at Hyderabad.
- Plagiarised work will be automatically disqualified.
- Register yourself or your team Here.