18th Surana & Surana National Moot Court Competition & National Judgment Writing Competition
[ 7th-9th Feb 2020 ]
: Register by 20 Jan
The 18 th Surana & Surana National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition shall be held from 07 – 09 Feb 2020 at JSS Law College, New Kantharaje Urs Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore – 570023, Karnataka.
07 – 09 Feb 2020
- The competition is open for students who are studying LLB three year or five year course during the current academic year interested in Tax, Corporate and Commercial Laws and who belong to institutions that have been invited.
- Students of The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India & The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are also eligible to participate. Students who have completed their law/Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountant degrees/courses are not eligible.
- The teams must register online by 20 January 2020.
- Teams will have to register online at here
- Last date for Online Registration 20 January 2020
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg Form / Approval letter 20 January 2020 Submission of Travel form 20 January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials One Hard Copy (both applicant and respondent) & Soft Copy by email 25 January 2020
- Last date for receiving hard copy of Reg Form / Approval letter 25 January 2020
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies) During Orientation 07 February 2020
- Preliminary / Octa / Quarter finals 08 February 2020 Semifinals / final / valediction & prize distribution 09 February 2020
- Submission of Judgment (soft copies by way email / CD / Pen drive 09 February 2020