XXII-All India Moot Court Competition, University Law College, Bangalore [23rd Feb To 25th Feb, 2018]
Society of Mooters, University Law College, Bengaluru, on the continuing legacy for the 22nd year is organizing the All India Moot Court Competition, 2018.
Register by 15th December, 2017*
DATE AND VENUE:
All India Moot Court Competition shall be held from 23rd February, 2018 to 25th February, 2018 at University Law College, Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
Undergraduate students pursuing 3 or 5 year course of LL.B. degree in the academic year 2017-2018 from any law Schools/College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the registration form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the Participating Institution to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 11:59 pm of 15th December, 2017.
Last date for registration is 15th December, 2017*
- 15th December 2017: Last day for provisional online registration
- 15th December 2017: Last day for seeking clarifications on Moot Proposition
- 20th December 2017: Release of clarifications on Moot Proposition
- 15th January 2018: Last date for online submissions of soft copies of memoranda
- 22nd January 2018: Last day for Submission of 3 hard copies of the memoranda and the filled up registration form (hard copy)
- 29th January 2018: Announcement of short listed teams
- 23rd February 2018: Inauguration of AIMCC, Draw of lots
- 24th February 2018: Preliminary rounds of the Moot Court Competition
- 25th February 2018: Quarter finals, Semi-finals, Final round and Valedictory function of the competition
Arsalan Zaidi S.M: +918123925056
Likitha P. Patel: +919986515407
Sachethana G.C.: +919886944135
For further details log on to our website CLICK HERE