National Workshop on Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyance
@ ICFAI Law School, Dehradun [Sep 6-7]: Registrations Open.
About ICFAI Dehradun
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003.
The Bar Council of India has accorded its approval for imparting three year and five year Law Courses at ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand and award degrees in law.
Dated: 6th to 7th September 2019
About the Workshop
The Workshop on Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyance started out as an Intra Event of ICFAI Law School in November 2017. The idea of the workshop was to step away from the Conventional Ways of conducting a workshop which usually comprised of lectures and notes.
This workshop believes in a practical approach wherein the participants learn from real-life problems and learn the art of drafting from learned professionals under their guidance,
The Workshop proposes to teach the participants the skills to draft the following documents:
- Divorce Petitions
- Written Statements
- Legal Notices
- Employment Agreements
Apart from these, we also aim to develop skills such as teamwork, leadership, reasoning, public speaking, etc. over the 2 days of the Workshop.
- Prizes worth Rs. 5000/ to be won.
- Learn the art of drafting from the very best in the field.
- Learn to draft the very basic of documents such as plaints, written statements, divorce petitions, legal notices, etc.
- Learn in a more practical approach involving teamwork and real-life problems rather than just lectures and notes.
- Certificate of participation for every participant.
Step 1: Block your seat by registering HERE.
Step 2: Make the necessary payment within 48 hours of registering yourself.
Step 3: After payment of the fee, send the screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Registration Fee for the Workshop is Rs.500/- per participant.
Registration Fee can be paid at
- Account Number: 9312039654
- IFSC CODE: KKBK0000153
- Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch: 56, City Centre, Rajpur Road, Dehradun
Payment also accepted through Paytm/Google Pay/PhonePe/UPI
For any queries, feel free to reach us out at email@example.com, or contact:
- Jannvi Pandey: +91-7380762724
- Apoorva Sinha: +91-9113306979
- Rudresh K. Srivastava (Student Convener): +91-9696257480
- Ankit Raj (Student Convener): +91-7979911072
- Mr. Saurabh Siddhartha (Faculty Convener): +91-8953894626
For the brochure, click here.