Two Day International Conference on Child Rights at CUSAT @ School of Legal Studies, Cochin University
School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala is Organizing Two Day International Conference on Child Rights: Emerging Issues and Concerns on March 1st& 2nd, 2019.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioners, social workers and students on the broad themes given below.
- Child Rights – International, Regional and National Framework
- Child Rights and Criminal Justice Administration
- Child Rights and Role of Judiciary
- Child Rights and Cyber Space
- Child Rights and Sexual Abuse
- Child Rights and Personal Laws
- Child Rights and Assisted Human Reproductive Technologies
- Child Rights and Human Trafficking
Papers are invited in any one of the above themes. The list is not exhaustive. The themes that are not covered above, but having relevance in the thrust area of the Conference may also be submitted.
Publication of Papers:
The organizers propose to publish selected best papers of the Seminar as an edited book with ISBN Number.
- For all paper presentators and participants: Rs. 500/-
- Last Date of Sending Full Paper: 15th February, 2019
- Intimation regarding Selection of Papers: 17th February, 2019
- Conference Dates: 1st& 2nd, March, 2019
Full papers must be submitted electronically via email to [email protected] in the format given.