TLL & CCL, NUSRL Ranchi’s 1st International Online Law Quiz
[18th-19th April, 2020]
: Prizes worth Rs.25,000
: Registrations open
ABOUT THE LAW LEARNERS
The LAW Learners is an initiative to make legal education accessible in the most creative manner. TLL offers Free Certificate Courses, Company Certified Advanced Courses, Online Competitions, Regular Quizzes, Free Publications, Internships, Workshops and the like. The LAW Learners is funded by the Government of Gujarat. Our efforts have been appreciated by the Times of India, Gujarat Samachar, DNA, Dainik Jagran etc. We have as well been appreciated by the Governor of Gujarat , Former Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh and the Attorney General of India Mr. K.K. Venugopal. Our Advisory Board is presided over by the Former Chief Justice of India Justice Dipak Misra, followed by the Former SC Judges, Vice Chancellors and Registrars of Renowned National Universities.
ABOUT THE QUIZ
PRIZES AND REWARDS – Worth Rs.25,000
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate.
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- The Prelims round shall consist of 50 Questions. You shall have the liberty to choose your Own Subjects. You need to pick 5 Subjects [your strong areas] out of 10 subjects
- The Quarter Finals shall consist of 25 Questions, which shall be completely based on Legal Current Affairs.
- The Semi Finals shall consist of 25 mixed bag of legal questions.
- Top 100 participants of the Prelims round move to the Quarter Finals. Top 40 from the Quarters move to the Semi Finals. Top 20 from the Semis move to the Finals. There shall be NO negative marking.
- You are allowed to Register in a team of 2.
- The Results shall be declared within 2 Hours of the Rounds.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
- The Quiz consists of 4 Rounds – PRELIMS, QUARTER FINALS, SEMI FINALS AND FINAL. The PRELIMS AND QUARTERS shall take place on 18th April ‘2020 and the SEMIS AND FINALS on 19th April ‘2020.
- LAST DATE TO APPLY:- 20th March ‘2020 11:59 P.M. Early Bird Registrations till 30th March 2020 –
- There is a NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 100. The fee includes Participation Certificate, Entry to Bonus Questions, Free Blog Publication on TLL’s Website and Certified Course Coupon.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply Click here – click here.
The Application form is here
You may reach out to us anytime at [email protected]
Contact us at 7906381754, 7007404078