Symposium on RERA
@ ILS Law College, Pune [Oct 19]:Registrations Open
About the Organizer
ILS Law College, or in its full name Indian Law Society’s Law College, is a government law school in Pune, India. It was established in 1924 and offers courses that include three-year and five-year degrees. ILS is located on Law College Road, Pune.
The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies was established in 1991. The Institute was launched on 4th March 1991 at the hands of Late Shri. G.G. Karnik, the then Vice-President of the Indian Law Society. Professor S.P. Sathe, the former Principal of the ILS College was the founder Director of the Institute.
About the Symposium
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS) is organising a half-day symposium on Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2016, on Saturday, 19th October 2019.
The discussion on RERA will be led by a team of senior lawyers from the Pune Bar. They will share their knowledge, opinion and experiences about this law, which has a great bearing on real estate.
Date: 19th October 2019
Time: 2.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Venue: Conference Hall, Saraswati Bldg., ILS Law College Campus, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Ms. Sathya Narayan, Director, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS)
- Ms. Pooja Kannurkar, Research Associate, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (IALS)
- P. Narayan, Advocate
- S.V. Kanetkar, Advocate
- Sandeep Gujarathi, Advocate
- Abhijit Hartalkar, Advocate
- Pramod Bendre, Advocate
- Leena Kaulgekar, Advocate
The discussion will be centred on the basics, important aspects and practical details of RERA, which has revolutionised the Real Estate Sector.
- Myths of RERA
- Application and scope of the RERA to Maharashtra
- Registration of Real Estate Project and Real Estate Agents
- Functions and duties of Promoter
- Rights and Duties of Allottee.
- The Real Estate Regulatory Authority
- Advisory Council
- Mediation and Conciliation Board
- Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- Offences, Penalties and Adjudication
Finance, Accounts, Audits and Reports
Who can Attend
The symposium is open to all interested persons and especially recommended for persons from the Real Estate Sector. Participation by Registration only.
Registration Fee: Rs. 3000 + 18% GST, including tea and snacks.
Phone: (020) 25676866