Seminar on Human Rights and Administration of Justice @ Amity Law School, Kolkata [April 13]: Submit by March 20
About the Organizer and Conference:
Amity University, Kolkata is a private university in Kolkata in the state of West Bengal, India. It was founded in 2015 and is the eighth university to be established by the Amity Education Group.
The seminar is placed ideally to provide a platform for discussion, debate and advanced-thinking about both the particular challenge which human rights now face and innovative ways in which they may be addressed.
Invitation to participate and present the paper in the said seminar is encouraged and invited among the students, faculties, professionals, members of the Bar and the Bench.
Selected abstracts will be published in the souvenir. Selected papers shall be published in the Seminar Proceeding Book with ISBN number.
- Human Rights Violation in India.
- International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law.
- Gender Equity, Women Empowerment and Human Rights.
- Human Rights and Criminal Justice Administration System in India.
- Human Rights and Sustainable Development.
- Human Rights and Indian Judiciary.
These themes are not exhaustive; participants are allowed to choose any topic in confirmation with the theme.
Kolkata, West Bengal.
Registration procedure and fees:
To register and/or submit abstract, click here.
To participate, click here.
Paper presenter categories:
Single: Rs. 500/-
Co-authorship: Rs. 800/- (for two)
Single: Rs. 750/-
Co-authorship: Rs. 1200/- (for two)
Academicians and Professionals:
Single: Rs. 1000/-
Co-authorship: Rs. 1500/- (for two)
Participation Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Abstract Submission: 20th March 2019
- Confirmation: 22nd March 2019
- Registration Deadline: 25th March 2019
- Full Paper Submission: 10th April 2019
For further queries write to us at alskseminar2019[at]gmail.com
1. Dr. Shambhu Prasad Chakrabarty: Assistant Professor of Law
2. Mr. Jayanta Ghosh: Assistant Professor of Law
- Mr. Atish Chakraborty: Mob: 8902371523
- Mr. Vikramjit Mullick: Mob: 9831058622
- Mr. Abhijit Agarwal: Mob:9090905141
- Ms.Nikita Sultania: Mob:8961532843