School of Law, Sharda University, Noida is organizing
National Conference on Alternative Dispute Resolution: Emerging Issues
Feb. 22, 2019.
Last date for abstract submission: 13 Feb. 2019
Who Can Participate:
The organizers of the seminar call upon the legal professionals, academicians, practitioners, research scholars, administrators, students, social activists and the representatives of governmental and nongovernmental organizations to present their research papers relevant to the below-mentioned themes:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice in India and Abroad.
- Emerging Issues in Arbitration, Conciliation, Mediation, Negotiation, Lok Adalat, Settlement.
- Legislation and ADR Practices in Developing Countries.
- Role of Judiciary in ADR/ Judicial Intervention in Arbitration in India.
- Scope of Institutional Arbitration in India.
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Awards in India and its effectiveness.
- International Commercial Arbitration/ International hubs of ADR.
- Mediation in Family and Matrimonial Disputes.
- Online Dispute Resolution.
The above themes are indicative and the author can send the articles on any topic related to the broad theme of the conference.
An abstract not exceeding 250 words shall be submitted for consideration.
In case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the seminar.
Guidelines for Submission of full paper
- Length of the paper shall be less than 2500 words (including foot notes)
- Format: MS Word, Font Type: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Point, Line Spacing: 1.5
- For title of the Paper 14 point capitals may be used
- Participants are required to submit the full paper in the MS Word format and no other
- Name and Designation of the author/authors shall be mentioned below the title of the paper
- Follow a uniform style of citation throughout the paper.
Revision (if any) suggested by the reviewer of the paper shall be included. Revisions suggested are on the basis of blind peer review.
Selected papers will be published in an edited book following the Seminar. Further details will be provided in due course.
Abstract and full paper shall be submitted to this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for abstract submission: 13 February, 2019
- Communication of acceptance of abstract: 15 February, 2019
- Registration and submission of full papers: 17 February, 2019
- Date of Seminar: 22 February, 2019
For any query please contact:
Email Id: email@example.com
Mr. Ajay Mishra, Asst. Prof., Mob. 9123132880
FOR More Information, See Brochure, CLICK HERE