Researchers at the level of Senior Research Fellow, Research Fellow and Research Associate @ CTIL, Ministry of Commerce and Industry. Deadline : 5th May, 2018.
Career Option for Law Graduates
CENTRE FOR TRADE AND INVESTMENT LAW
The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL) was established in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The Centre’s primary objective is to provide sound and rigorous analysis of legal issues pertaining to international trade and investment law. The Centre aims to be a thought leader in the various domains of international economic law such as the WTO law, investment law, and legal issues relating to economic integration.
For its research work, the Centre intends to engage Researchers at the level of Senior Research Fellow, Research Fellow and Research Associate on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
The candidate should possess the following minimum qualification:
• Degree in Law (LL.B/B.A.LL.B./B.B.A.LL.B./B.Sc.LL.B).
• Candidates having teaching/research experience on issues related to WTO and legal aspects of International Trade and Investment Law shall be preferred.
• In the case of Senior Research Fellow, an advance Degree in Law such as a Ph.D.or LL.M in the field of International Trade and Investment Law or an experience of two or more years in International Trade and Investment Law is required.
• The candidates should also enclose a scanned copy of their degree certificates along with the application, failing which the application will be rejected.
• The candidate should have sound knowledge of computer application and packages (M.S. Word, M.S. Access, M.S. Outlook, M.S. Excel, M.S. Power Point) as well as good command over English (spoken and written) with interest in research activities.
The appointment will be purely on contract basis for one year, with a possibility of further extension based on the performance.
The Researchers shall be paid fixed monthly emoluments depending upon their qualification and experience as under:
Senior Research Fellow (with Ph.D.)Rs. 54,000/- per month
Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 48,000/- per month
Research Fellow: Rs. 36,000/- per month
Research Associate: Rs. 30,000/- per month
The selected candidate will need to join immediately.
Indian nationals having the above qualifications and experience should only apply Online through the links given below latest by 5th May, 2018.
How to Apply Online:
Senior Research Fellow (with Ph.D.), CLICK HERE
Senior Research Fellow, CLICK HERE
Research Fellow, CLICK HERE
Research Associate, CLICK HERE
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the writtentest, computer skill test and interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016. It is also brought to the notice of all concerned that no TA/DA shall be payable to the candidates appearing for written test and interview and that the candidates coming from outside Delhi shall have to make their own arrangements for stay in Delhi and the Centre shall neither pay nor arrange for their accommodation.
For Full Official Notification, CLICK HERE